'My Husband Loves By Flat Butt'- Wendy Williams To Body Shamers





Wendy Williams In a new interview with PEOPLE, has clapped back to backlash from the internet, that she's got a flat butt, after photos of her barbados vacation hit the Internet.. 

According to the Talk Show host she knows she has “perky boobs and a flat belly, and if I got no behind, I can buy one like the rest of you all.

“I don’t want front and back,” she continues in the response. “Like, I’m done with that. So, you know, I have a flat behind. I talk about it all the time. I’m shaped like a capital P… I can joke about myself before you ever joke with me.

“I don’t care when people talk about the way I look,” Williams continued, “because as long I love what I see when I get out of the shower, as long as [my husband] loves what he sees when I slip into bed, and as long as my son is not embarrassed by overweight or underweight mommy, I’m good.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Smith launches My Extentionz in Lagos (photos)

Open Letter to Nigerian Youths, 'Throw Away That Degree Or You Will Die Poor'- By Timothy Goma

Oshiomhole & wife at Femi Adeshina & Garba Shehu's NGE Honour