'I don’t understand why You called me out, am not Nigeria’s problem'- 2face Replies Charly Boy





During the #Resumeorresign Campaign Charlyboy slammed 2face for not joining them in the protest against Buhari, Now in an interview with Saturday Beats 2face has said he's yet to know the reason Charly boy called him out, he said:


“The only thing I have to say about the protest is that I am not Nigeria’s problem. I don’t understand why Charlyboy is calling me out. He should talk to the people that are Nigeria’s problem. That is all I have to say about that,” he said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Smith launches My Extentionz in Lagos (photos)

Open Letter to Nigerian Youths, 'Throw Away That Degree Or You Will Die Poor'- By Timothy Goma

Oshiomhole & wife at Femi Adeshina & Garba Shehu's NGE Honour