Nigerians Exploit Sad Situation Of Abducted Girls; Using Situation To Advertise Parties

I left home today driving through the streets of Gwarimpa – Abuja and came across this poster you see above.

It’s really sickening to see that certain Nigerians have used the sad event of the missing girls from Chibok – Borno, to make little change and throw parties.

I knew it would eventually come to this, nothing new happens in Nigerian these days.

I’ll stop by the lounge this evening and see if people really turn up and more notably, if Phyno makes an appearance.I’ll keep you posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Smith launches My Extentionz in Lagos (photos)

Open Letter to Nigerian Youths, 'Throw Away That Degree Or You Will Die Poor'- By Timothy Goma

Oshiomhole & wife at Femi Adeshina & Garba Shehu's NGE Honour