'I Want a Man that has a bad Character and Lifestyle'- Says Actress Didi Ekanem





Nollywood actress, Didi Ekanem in an interview with SunNews has said that she doesn't like a man with good, and honorable character, that she prefers the one with‘bad boy’ lifestyle..
When asked if she can date or marry an entertainer, she said:

“I can’t say who I can marry or who I can’t marry. Whoever God says is mine, is mine. 

My kind of man must be God-fearing. He must be respectful and caring, with a little bad boy character, obviously not a bore, a man that can love me right.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Smith launches My Extentionz in Lagos (photos)

Open Letter to Nigerian Youths, 'Throw Away That Degree Or You Will Die Poor'- By Timothy Goma

Oshiomhole & wife at Femi Adeshina & Garba Shehu's NGE Honour